Feel Golf Proves Superior In Inaugural Golf Digest "Hot List" Rankings
- For the first time in its 54 years, Golf Digest Magazine has ranked what its select group of equipment editors have determined as the “Hottest“ pieces of equipment available in the golf industry. Golf Digest's February 2004 issue debuts its first ever "Hot List" and Feel Golf proved just how “Hot” its equipment is by ranking extremely high in the wedge category.
Feel Golf’s revolutionary "The Dart Thrower™" Wedges were named among a small prestigious group of manufacturers recognized for excellence in the wedge category.
"We've come a long way for what began as a small company focused on delivering quality wedges to both the Touring Professional and the average golfer," said Feel Golf’s CEO, Lee Miller. "I am extremely proud of the work that our team has done. It’s very rewarding when we are recognized by leaders in the industry like Golf Digest for our design and engineering excellence."
Golf Digest equipment editors used the following criteria to select and rank products for their Hot List:
- Market Buzz -- Are people talking about it?
- Technology/Innovation -- Is it truly special?
- Performance/Playability -- Does it work?
- Personal Preference -- Would the editor recommend the product to a friend?
Ten products were selected within each category ranking from Product of the Year (one product), to Highly Recommended (three products), to Recommended (six products). Feel Golf’s Dart Thrower™ Wedges were Highly Recommended in the wedge category.
Feel Golf is based in Monterey, California, home of the famed Pebble Beach Golf Links. For more information about the Feel Golf Company or their great lineup of products, visit their website at www.feelwedges.com
or call 877-934-7387.